All in all though, things are pretty clockwork...
- PG&E: Done
- Cable/Internet: Scheduled for Sunday Afternoon
- Movers: Sunday morning pickup, sunday afternoon drop-off
- TV: Ordered (I think... bait-and-switch sucks)
- Receiver: Shipped (woo hooo!)
- Groceries: Scheduled for Sunday delivery ($381 in groceries! first-time-stocking of a kitchen is intense!)
- Keys: pick up tomorrow at 4:30
- Paint: colors picked, tape-off Friday night, paint all Saturday
- small/sedate housewarming: mid-late January
All in all, I should be able to actually "live" by sunday night.... but there's so much to buy still... I'm pretty sure Visa's totally loving me right now.